THIS ITEM IS FOR PREORDER AT THE MOMENT WITH DELIVERY EXPECTED EARLY 2021. If you want to be contacted when they do come into stock please use this link here
A beautiful investment piece, this long cardi will become your favourite throw on knit. Super soft, breathable and easy to care for, the relaxed fit makes it easy to layer. Wear yours when you can't predict the chill, or through winter over your first layers.
- This style has two front pockets
- Soft and cosy cardigan
- 100% British Lambswool sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Estd. 1766)
- Relaxed Fit - S 8-10 | M 10-12 | L 14 -16
- Only a gentle handwash is required, lay flat to dry. In between short wears, steam clean with a normal iron to the inside. Machine washable on a gentle wool cycle under 20 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
Benefits of wearing lambswool
- Superior insulation for a lightweight crease resistant fabric
- Durable, soft, holds it shape and colour
- Soft and cosy thermoregulating, wicking and comfortable material to wear
- Does not require intensive washing as natural good bacteria help to self clean the wool
- Carbon neutral, biodegradable and sustainable choice of clothing