Our 2021 Charity Christmas jumper, again supporting the Black Heart Foundation is here again!
We believe passionately that we need to protect our Planet and so this year, we are delighted to announce that these jumpers are made from 100% recycled yarn, making them the most eco Christmas jumper you can buy.
All of the profits from these jumpers will go directly to The Black Heart Foundation and you can read more about this extraordinary charity by clicking on the link here
Not only do you support a fantastic Charity, you also help protect our Planet.
Made from 60% Regenerated cotton and 40% Recycled bottles (PET)
Make a style statement this festive season with a modern take on a traditional Christmas fairisle design.
Knitted from warm and soft eco friendly 100% recycled yarn.
- Designed and Made in Great Britain
- Available in M, L, XL, XXL
- Made using 100% Recycled Yarn - 60% Regenerated Cotton / 40% Recycled Bottles (PET)
- Our cotton polyester blend is created by taking the waste cuttings from pre-consumer cotton textile production, shredding them and then turning them back into soft cotton without redying. We add fibres made from locally recycled plastic bottles to obtain our cotton and polyester blend. The blended fibres are then spun into fine yarn, which is ready for knitting.
- Fine Gauge
- Supersoft Feel
- Machine Washable
- Supports British Manufacturing
LARGE - 41"-44"
XL - 44"-46"
XXL - 47"-49"