Our Cotswold Tweed Smock is made from the finest tweed, available with quilted lining and made right here in England to your measurements.
Each Smock has:
- Concealed zip neck with button fastening
- Two large breast pockets, fully lined with popper fastening
- One large pouch pocket across the stomach, fully lined with popper fastenings
- Elasticated internal storm cuffs
- Longer rear skirt to provide extra protection
Made from your choice of tweed and made to your measurments.
Please have a look at some possible tweed selections by clicking the links below:
Each smock can be made with an extra warm quilted lining or a classic non quilted lining.
Each Smock is made for each individual and so please allow around 6 weeks for delivery.
If you order online you will be sent an in depth measurement and fabric selection form.
Alternatively, please do book an appointment to come and see us in our Cirencester Showroom by clicking here or take advantage of our visiting tailor service.
The tweed selections above are only a small selection of the tweeds that we use. We are also very happy to make your smock out of your own tweed if you desire.