Just a few ideas for your Spring / Summer jackets.
We have included a number of different mills, along with a range of collections and fabric compositions simply to highlight the options that are available to you for your Spring / Summer jacket.
1. Montrose Bay - Standeven Fabrics - Montrose Bay jacketing collection takes the finest wools and delicately blends with silk and linen to give a lively cloth with body, making it a joy to wear. Vibrant colours from a palette of raspberry crush, oceanic blues and muted creams are presented in an abundant collection of designs from classic glen checks to radiant summer tartans. A perfect cloth for warm sunny celebrations.
2. Bamboo - Huddersfield Fine Worsted - Our Bamboo fabric has established itself as one of the most successful luxury jacketings in the market. Made in Italy of pure bamboo, this unique fabric exhibits a silky lustre, luxurious handled and excellent tailorability.
3. Marling & Evans - Silk / Wool / Linen mixes - Marling & Evans is one of Huddersfield’s oldest active weaving mills. Born in 1782. The spinning, weaving and finishing are all done in Huddersfield, all within a five-mile radius which keeps the carbon footprint for the manufacturing process to the absolute minimum.
4. Open Weave Wool - Mockleno - Dugdale Bros - This 100% open weave wool fabric collection is designed for warmer climates. The open weave allows air to move around the body regulating your temperature and is incredibly crease resistant so perfect for those who travel
5. Dormeuil - Forever Green - various compositions - This collection is made from a combination of the finest sustainable wool and natural fibres, such as bamboo, cotton, silk and linen. Bright, vibrant and luxurious.
6. Harrisons - Burra Bay - Merino & Natural Shetland lightweight wools - A lightweight merino and natural shetland wool mix collection of checks and subtle spring summer colours. Soft, stylish and with a great drape.
7. Seersucker - Huddersfield Fine Worsted - A fantastic take on a summer jacket. not only available in the classic stripes but also very popular now in plain colours with the tell tale bobble effect.
8. Fox Brothers - Fox City Collection - A stunning collection of plains and patterned lightweight merino wool fabrics in a lovely range of colours and hues. Hard wearing and timelessly stylish.