This selection is for our range of 100% silk Grenadine fabrics.
Please note that this is only a small selection available online. We have a huge and varied selection of these fabrics in our Showroom.
This Tie is crafted of rare and unique fabric: The Original Grenadine. The precious silk features a famous open weave texture called “Garza” in Italian.
This Grenadine is still made on the 100 years old Wooden Loom according to tradition. Our artisans sew rolls by hand to underline the beauty and freshness of the open weave.
1. Simply choose your style of tie:
2. Select your length of tie: 145cm, 150cm (standard), 155cm, 160cm, 165cm, 170cm or 175cm
3. Select the width of your tie: 6cm, 7cm, 8cm (standard), 9cm
4. Select if you wish to have any embroidery (max 6 letters or digits)(if you are ordering online, we will be in touch after your order to see if you wish to have embroidery)
5. Choose an embroidery colour: navy, royal blue, light blue, pastel blue, red, pink, green, brown, yellow, dark grey, light grey, white
6. Select your embroidery font: block or calligraphy
7. Select your embroidery position: on the small blade or inside the tip on the wide blade