This selection is for our range of 100% silk Shantung fabrics.
Please note that this is only a small selection available online. We have a huge and varied selection of these fabrics in our Showroom.
Shantung Silk is famous for its luxurious rough texture.
Every Shantung Silk tie is unique because the woven slubs are distributed randomly. In order to underline the beauty of this amazing fabric we make Shantung Ties Unlined and sew the finest rolls by hand.
1. Simply choose your style of tie:
2. Select your length of tie: 145cm, 150cm (standard), 155cm, 160cm, 165cm, 170cm or 175cm
3. Select the width of your tie: 6cm, 7cm, 8cm (standard), 9cm
4. Select if you wish to have any embroidery (max 6 letters or digits)(if you are ordering online, we will be in touch after your order to see if you wish to have embroidery)
5. Choose an embroidery colour: navy, royal blue, light blue, pastel blue, red, pink, green, brown, yellow, dark grey, light grey, white
6. Select your embroidery font: block or calligraphy
7. Select your embroidery position: on the small blade or inside the tip on the wide blade